skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
30.11.09
Mon Chéri prints. artist proof and edition of five lino prints.
1 comment:
Carinda
30.11.09
the colour is off due to the scanner's inability to be awesome.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi there.
Carinda
I'm a graphic designer. Visit carindacarinda.com
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(4)
►
April
(4)
▼
2009
(48)
►
December
(2)
▼
November
(6)
artist proof. linoleum print on top of labeled sci...
No title
No title
Version 1:I'm an animalobsessed with the hierarchy...
R.I.P. KITTERSKitters, our beloved glamorous porce...
"Le Corbusier; 1914" embossing with white ink, on ...
►
October
(13)
►
September
(12)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(1)
People
Brain Snacks
awareness blog
colour lovers
fubiz
grain edit
graphic exchange
helvetica uses in timeless logos
iso50
next nature
onlab onlab
society6
the style press
yoga beans
the colour is off due to the scanner's inability to be awesome.
ReplyDelete